The professional: Obi Somto

For quite some time now, I have wondering where my love for photography emanated from.I have searched my deepest soul and indeed I found it.Photographers are easily spotted everywhere we go and it is not very difficult to spot the man with the camera.
The man OBI SOMTO is both a personality and a professional in the field of photography.I have admired his works for a long time now and had to respond when the temptation came to do a post on him on my blog.I sincerely pray he does not sue me for displaying some of his works here.
Obi Somto Ikenna is a professional photographer based in Lagos and I am sure many of you are familiar with the large beared man in a recent commercial by one of the telecom companies in Nigeria.I hope to do a chit chat with him sometime soon to get you first hand infos about him soon.So till then I am just going to leave you guys with some of his images and snaps.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment