MADNESS!!! WIFE ATTACKS HIGH LIBIDO HUSBAND WITH HOT WATER TO DEFEND SELF IN KATSINA
According to Sunday Sun, a newly married bride, Jamila Saidu Umar is now cooling her heels in police cell in Katsina State after being arrested for pouring hot water on her husband, Aminu Umar, during an argument over sex.
It was gathered that Umar incurred his wife’s wrath when he accused her of not performing to his expectation in bed.
The suspect, Jamila Saidu Umar who spoke to Sunday Sun said “I have confessed my sin to the police at the State CID. I got married to my husband five days before the incident happened and I am his sixth wife.
“My husband had sex with me many times and on each occasion after the act, I would have to use hot water to treat the wound I sustained during the sex.
“My husband loves sex too much and there is no day he would have sex with me that I would not be treating wounds in my body with hot water.
“He complained that I didn’t satisfy him in the bed and that if I must remain with him I must agree to have sex and satisfy him always. I don’t know why he loves sex so much.”
Jamila further explained that an argument ensued between her and her husband on the day of the incident over sex.
“He kept accusing me of not performing to his satisfaction in bed and he started beating me.
“Suddenly I remembered that I had hot water on fire, which I was preparing for his bath. I rushed to the kitchen in annoyance and carried the hot water and poured all on him.”
“Neighbours who were nearby rushed in and rescued him and took him to the General Hospital in Katsina where he is receiving treatment.”
Narrating his ordeal, the victim, Aminu Umar said, “I instructed my wife to prepare hot water for me to bathe and we had a quarrel. My wife suddenly rushed into the kitchen and carried the hot water and before I knew what was happening, poured the hot water on me. I began to shout for help but she continued pouring the hot water on me.
“As I was shouting for help, the good people in the neighbourhood came to my rescue.”
Speaking on the incident, the Katsina State Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Hurdi , said the ugly incident occurred about 10.00am in the Quarter Area of Katsina.
According to the commissioner, the suspect poured the hot water she was preparing for her husband’s bath due to the cold weather, on him during an argument, which resulted in a fight.
“The couple were just five days into their marriage when the incident occurred,” Hurdi said.
He said it was the husband’s cry for help that attracted good Samaritans who rescued and rushed him to the General Hospital in Katsina where he is receiving treatment.
The police commissioner said the suspect was in police custody and would soon be charged to court.
[Source: Sunday Sun]
Popular Posts
-
She is always breaking the stories as they unveil; sometimes not saying it as it is. It all started with Tonto Dikeh insulting Linda Ike...
-
Run time: 1hour : 50minutes Rated: PG The movie phone swap which was released on the 30th of march 2012 and directed by Kunle Af...
-
Steph Nora Okere was a delight for nollywood followers in the 90s/early 2000s. She dazzled lots of fans with her professional display an...
-
Rumor has it that she is UK based naija artiste/model who just entered naija some days ago. She was caught by paparazzi after club...
-
If ever there was a cautionary tale of the perils of binge drinking, this just might be it. JoaquÃn Alcaraz Gracia was competing in...
-
Recent news has it that in Delta state of Nigeria, a tragic incident happened where by parents of a 9 month old baby locked her up in the...
-
Kimberley Noel Kardashian, my boo, my iyawo, my obim.... Yeah I am delusional cos I know you're with kanye which is a boomer for me...
-
1.Funke Akindele She recently announced her break up with her hubby sometime last week. She also posted that she does not need his mon...
-
Behold, its been a journey for us at Lag Paparazze media as our blog clocks a month old today. Just like a newly born baby, its been dev...
-
Believe it or not, even Hollywood's most glam stars opt to skip the lipstick and mascara once in a while. Much to their dismay, ther...
ADs
Video of the day
LAG PAPARAZZE
EVENTS,PHOTOGRAPHY AND TRENDS
Blog Archive
-
►
2015
(2)
- ► 12/13 - 12/20 (2)
-
►
2014
(3)
- ► 09/14 - 09/21 (1)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (2)
-
▼
2013
(283)
- ► 12/22 - 12/29 (3)
- ► 12/15 - 12/22 (2)
- ► 11/24 - 12/01 (1)
- ► 11/17 - 11/24 (5)
- ► 11/03 - 11/10 (3)
- ► 10/27 - 11/03 (4)
- ► 10/20 - 10/27 (7)
- ► 10/13 - 10/20 (6)
- ► 10/06 - 10/13 (11)
- ► 09/29 - 10/06 (4)
- ► 09/22 - 09/29 (7)
- ► 09/15 - 09/22 (15)
-
▼
09/08 - 09/15
(13)
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: KELLY ROWLAND's HOT BIKINI BODY?
- HAS VIC O GONE MAD OR JUST TRYING A PUBLICITY STUN...
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: RIHANNA DANCING AZONTO WEARING F...
- GUCCI MANE DELETES TWITTER ACCOUNT AFTER TWEET WAR...
- EVENTS PUBLICITY: NIGHT WITH THE MASTERS TOMORROW ...
- GUCCI MANE SAYS HE AND WACKA FLOCKA SLEPT WITH NIC...
- KANYE WEST FINALLY DISSES RAY J BACK
- MARRIED STAR ROBIN THICKE POSES WITH COMPLETELY NA...
- IS JAY Z ALREADY BORED OF HIS MARRIAGE WITH BEY???
- (PHOTOS) RAPPER DMX RUNNING NAKED DOWN A HOTEL HAL...
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: AGBANI DAREGO COVERS THE SEPTEMB...
- CALAMITY!!! RIHANA'S BODYGUARD KILLED BY POLICE A...
- MADNESS!!! WIFE ATTACKS HIGH LIBIDO HUSBAND WITH H...
- ► 09/01 - 09/08 (17)
- ► 08/25 - 09/01 (22)
- ► 08/18 - 08/25 (20)
- ► 08/11 - 08/18 (10)
- ► 08/04 - 08/11 (11)
- ► 07/28 - 08/04 (25)
- ► 07/21 - 07/28 (21)
- ► 07/14 - 07/21 (23)
- ► 07/07 - 07/14 (38)
- ► 06/30 - 07/07 (15)

No comments:
Post a Comment