LINDA IKEJI WISHES FOR A HUSBAND FOR HER 33RD BIRTHDAY GIFT


      
Linda Ikeji, one of the prominent bloggers in Nigeria clocks 33 today and she made a post on her blog wishing for a husband...

She posted thus "Yay, it's my birthday today...and I feel so blessed! It's been an incredible journey for me and I love where my life's journey has brought me. I have a great family, great friends, a job I love, LIBers who have my back, money in the bank and a future so bright, I gotta wear shades. Haha. What more can a girl ask for? OK, a husband, but that will come in God's time...lol."

She also added that she will be celebrating in grand style on the 27th and 28th of September in London and Manchester respectively.

From the Lagpaparazze crew we want to wish Linda "Chopping Life" Ikeji a happy birthday and more prosperous years to come and we hope God grant you your wish.

       

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment