BLOGGER LINDA IKEJI SAYS SHE IS SINGLE AND AVAILABLE

She is always breaking the stories as they unveil; sometimes not saying it as it is. It all started with Tonto Dikeh insulting Linda Ikeji that she is  frustrated,and should go find a husband. Linda Ikeji is emotionally down,and her family ain’t  helping issues either,they are all pressuring Linda for her inability to have a serious relationship that can lead to marriage,as she isn’t getting any younger.



Linda is very single and but not desperate to have a husband,as she is looking for her perfect match.
As Linda would say;
“I dont care what people say, I believe There’s a man who’s perfect for me, so I’ll be patient and wait for that man”.
A reliable source close to Linda informs that Linda has been dating a married man, and the man’s wife has been fighting Linda to leave her husband alone.
Linda discussed her single life  with a friend the night after Tonto dikeh insulted her about not getting married. A friend suggested to Linda to use her “Dear Lib readers” format,as this would help her get opinions and advice from her fans.

She just posted this this morning (16th of july) claiming it is from a female reader:
Linda, Could you please ask your followers if they believe it is okay for a woman to propose to a man. The reason I am asking this is that today I and my cousin were watching the reality TV show Love and Hip Hop and one of the ladies on the show proposed to her love interest. My cousin then said ''she has no self respect''. I was rather shocked because my cousin is female and I did not expect this from her. My point is that, it is the 21st century. I do appreciate that not everyone and even some females do not believe in gender equality but I just want to understand why this is such a big deal.

Is this a sign of desperation?







Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments: