A LETTER TO KIM KARDASHIAN


Kimberley Noel Kardashian, my boo, my iyawo, my obim.... Yeah I am delusional cos I know you're with kanye which is a boomer for me :(  Anyways kim my love - congratulations on your new born "North west" (God knows WTF that means) ...

I wanna use this letter to vent about something that is paining me... It is about some celebrities in hollywood who think you're worthless and just someone who craves for attention   (but seriously who doesn't like attention)
People like Mariah carey saying : I'm not going to put on a fake face for hollywood, that's why I'm not divorced after four months
Jon Hamm(Mad Men) :  Being a fucking idiot is rewarded significantly
Even Snoop lion said :you can't make a hoe into a housewife..
Tbh they are all mad... Yes you had a sex tape with that moron called ray j who did that foolish song shouting "I hit I hit I hit I hit it first" him mama for village, na God go punish am
The one that is now vexing me is when I walk around school and some skrepy looking girls in my class insulting your entrepreneur drive and calling you a slut, it pains me ehn, the one's who got fucked to get a bold 2 is among them ooo, the ones who got 9k and got straffed are calling someone a hoe too,how dare them
Sweetheart you are worth $110million they can plank on a machete for all I care, your booty is a ghen ghen, it is a money making machine

Am also glad you're friends with beyonce now after lots of feuds, na God go punish anyone who comes between you two.

Please tell your brother (Rob) That he should slow down on the weight gaining he looks like a fucking whale, stuffing his face with food in the middle of the night is his problem.
To Khloe, who is my second favourite kardashian, she should hang on to that marriage better still a babalawo should be involved,  she needs a damn baby ASAP.

Kendell jenner - I love you amazing small yansh, you got it going in all the right places and to your sister kylie - I actually don't give a fuck about her, she looks weird.

                                            Love You Kim K
                                             @walesleek
And for those who think this letter is lame... You can like to kill yourselves :)

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. Crazy n funny. The guy speak eim mind abeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooool.... First thing to make me laugh today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mehn this is so funny, i cant help laughing...thumb up to the writer.

    ReplyDelete